[C38] water heater

Steve Smolinske SSmolinske at rainierrubber.com
Sun May 4 19:35:00 EDT 2008

David,

Since your going to be crawling around in that compartment anyway you may want to consider installing a RedDot Heater in series with the Water Heater.   Down the road Im going install one and tee it into our cabin heat ducting and probably a vent to the cockpit to heat it when we have an enclosure added to the dodger.  It wont be t-shirt warm but will take the chill off the cabin and cockpit when motoring home.

Steve

Peregrine