[C38] Spreaders

Steve Smolinske SSmolinske at rainierrubber.com
Wed May 7 17:39:49 EDT 2008

I just got a call from the boat yard working on my mast and they told me that it looks like they need yet another day to correct the previously incorrect spreader installation.   They said that the aft edge of the foil was installed pointing forward.  I dont have any good pictures of the spreaders but the ones I do have and my memory seem to tell me that the spreaders are symetrical in shape and do not have a leading and trailing edge design.  Any comments or wisdom?  I find it hard to believe Catalina didnt know how to install spreaders.  Thanks.

Steve
Peregrine #312