[C38] Seats

Eldore Wood photosbyeldore at yahoo.com
Tue May 13 16:34:39 EDT 2008

Hi guys,

                  you can get the stern rail seats from Catalina Direct.  They are fitted to the original pushpit.  Really easy to install and @ approximately $269.00/pair a very worthwhile addition to our boats.  Vic and I purchased ours about 3 months ago and they are the very best seats on the boat.

  By the way Glen - great pictures!  And I have to agree - our Catalina's have sweet lines!

  Eldore' Wood
  Shya Amanzi
  Alameda

Larry Malmberg <larrypi at linkline.com> wrote:
        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}        st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                Inquiring minds want to know, met too!

    Best regards,

Larry Malmberg-
  Hassle