[C38] Retrofitting opening cabin windows

Phil Gay eyriepg at comcast.net
Thu May 15 14:33:14 EDT 2008

I replaced a very leaky sliding port in the head and the fixed port on the
starboard side with Lewmar Atlantic opening ports.  The ports I chose very
nearly matched the openings in the boat, but I did use my rotozip to enlarge
the openings slightly.  They looked like original equipment on Catalinas
five years ago and I am very happy with the installation.

Phil Gay

C38 049 Que Linda

Everett, WA