[C38] Freezer

Phil Gay eyriepg at comcast.net
Thu May 15 14:40:07 EDT 2008

I have thought about turning the area under the chart table (I have a
microwave there now) into a freezer.  Hinckley Yachts have used this space
for freezers in some of their boats.  Here in Washington I am kind of an
oddball requiring ice in most of my drinks, but I can't shake my Florida
upbringing and traditions.  I have a large freezer located in the shelf
outboard in our built in ice box.  This makes enough ice but does run up my
electrical load.

Phil Gay
C38 049 Que Linda
Everett, WA