[C38] Old fuel

Les hlhowell at pacbell.net
Wed May 21 22:24:00 EDT 2008

Hi, Russ,
	I would go to a fuel doc and pump it all out and get the tank cleaned.
IF they have it you might be able to run some biodiesel through it
(don't know if it is approved for the older engines or not)  Anyway, the
biodiesel will scrub the system, just have lots of filters handy.  You
will also need to get the water (condensate) out of the fuel tank, which
is another good reason for getting it scrubbed out.

	I seldom rely entirely on my iron genny, but when you have to, it is
really comforting to hear that old rattler kick up a storm.

Regards,
Les H