[C38] Dry Packing

Rich West rw at idea-asylum.com
Thu Jun 5 13:11:31 EDT 2008

We put on a PSS dripless packing gland and it's GREAT - never a drop of
water and never a complaint.  We replaced our first one after about 5 years
of cruising, not because anything was wrong, but we just thought it might be
time.  The one we removed looked perfect after about 15K miles.

Rich, Legacy