[C38] Old fuel

harrypowell at mac.com harrypowell at mac.com
Wed May 21 21:02:25 EDT 2008

Short of throwing the fuel away, one fuel dock I use will "scrub" fuel, basically pump it out, run it through a series of filters, then back into the tank. Worth looking into and maybe cheaper than a few filter elements you may burn through. Do you have a Racor type filter that wil separate out any water?

Harry

Sum Fun, hull 258 in San Diego