[C38] Spinnaker for sale

Steve Smolinske SSmolinske at rainierrubber.com
Mon Jun 9 18:02:32 EDT 2008

Phil

Does it come with the sock as well?

Steve

________________________________

From: listserve-bounces at catalina38.org
[mailto:listserve-bounces at catalina38.org] On Behalf Of Phil Gay
Sent: Sunday, June 08, 2008 9:54 PM
To: Listserve at catalina38.org
Subject: [C38] Spinnaker for sale

I would like to sell a symmetrical spinnaker which I bought about 6
years ago from another member of the C38 association.  It was built for
a C38.  I don't believe there are any patches but some of the panels at
the bottom of the sale have been replaced.  You will notice them in the
attached photo.  Only the newer panels are crispy and the yarn on the
edges if some of the panels are slightly frayed, not enough to weaken
the sail but a little annoying.  I think I paid $350 for it and will
take less for it.  It has a turtle sail bag.

If you are interested, call me at 206 947-6095.  I plan to buy an asym
for cruising.

Phil Gay

C38 049 Que Linda

Everett, WA