[C38] Knott Transducer

Bob Porter hiawatha at localnet.com
Thu Jun 12 15:30:16 EDT 2008

Hi Folks;

Charles, we will be following you shortly. A couple weekend races and Hiawatha (Hull #247) will be traversing the Welland Canal to Erie and the five middle distance races - called the Lake Erie Interculb Cruise, then to Port Huron for the Bayview Mackinac Race and to Chicago for the 100th running of the Chicago to Makinac Race.

Bob Porter