[C38] DEATH ROLE

Glen Robinson g.a.robinson at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 13 19:07:43 EDT 2008

Kerry,
  Great to hear from you, and thanks for your invite.  I've always enjoyed your part of the river, and would enjoy your local club racing in that area.
  I have,just this afternoon, returned home after almost 2 months away in the RV.  As you can imagine, I've got a ton of catching up to do, & don't even have an idea of when I might get away.  I'll call you, anyhow, and let you know more--when I know more.
  My phone is 209-365-7433, in case I miss you.  Call me if you're coming into the Lodi area & can drop by.
  glen

  Kerry Grimes <littlebreeze at comcast.net> wrote:
  Glen

I live in Antioch and would be interested in going out with you some
time this summer. It's obvious you have done more with your boat than I
have with mine. I've thought about the Delta Ditch Run or the South
Tower Race out of Stockton, but have yet to participate. We beer can
race out of the Antioch City Marina on Wednesdays and you are surely
invited if you would like to see more of the delta. If you are
interested please call.

Kerry Grimes
Little Breeze, 139
Antioch, CA