[C38] New Interior cushions

Joseph Launie jlaunie at cox.net
Tue Jun 24 01:48:19 EDT 2008

Rich,
    At the moment in racing trim we use the dinette to store sails with
the table down. On an overnite race we sleep on the sails and on the
settee and quarterberth. We made up weather cloths or the settee which
tie to the hand rails overhead. For the dinette area, we put block
hangers in the woodwork at both ends and hung a net. It really helps to
keep sails and people in place. Joe Launie, Macavity, Commodore