[C38] Lazy Jack

Max Soto maxsoto at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 18:02:40 EDT 2008

I installed the Lazy jack system on ESTANCIA last month, but it wasn't untyl
last Saturday when I used them for the first time. Why I didn't install them
before, I have no idea!!!!

The easy handling of the mainsail is amazing. I made them at a fraction of
an "off the shelf" kit.
It's a three leg system that goes up the mast to a couple of blocks
installed on the lower spreaders and down to cleats on the mast base. This
way, I can retract them when sailing, or when installing the sail cover.  I
just need to add some blocks in order to replace some shackles and rings
that I used to asemble it.
I put some pics on my blog  http://www.svestancia.blogspot.com/
--
Max Soto