[C38] Binding Halyards/Masthead

Les hlhowell at pacbell.net
Sat Jul 5 11:50:39 EDT 2008

I would have to second that choice I think.  WD-40 actually stands for
Water Displacing Formula #40.  I don't think it is water soluble.  Also
WD40 is not a lubricant, but just a water displacing formula.  It can
produce additional friction in some applications.  You can read more
about it by using google for WD-40.

Regards,