[C38] Spreaders

Max Soto maxsoto at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 19:03:45 EDT 2008

Hi again guys,

I have the monel wire between the two shrouds wires, not between each wire.
Hose clamp sounds easier and faster!!
Usually,  the shroud angles should be the same above and below the spreader,
just like Tom said, but if I'm not mistaken, the C38 spreaders are suppossed
to be only 3 or 5 degrees above the horizontal line. I read it somewhere,
but I cant find it. Of course, equal angles sounds safer, but if I find it,
I'll send it!

  Max Soto
C38 #198 ESTANCIA
Puntarenas, Costa Rica