[C38] climbing mast

Charles charles at finn.ws
Thu Jul 24 15:32:04 EDT 2008

Patrick,
I use the ATN mastclimber, which allows me to go up whenever I need to.
I bought mine from Defender. You do have to purchase the climbing line
(make absolutely sure it is "static" line as anything has too much
stretch in it. Do be aware it is "work" to go up the mast with this
apparatus, but my experience is most of the exertion is caused by
stressing about the climb and if I could just relax and use my legs....

Charles Finn
Mighty Quinn #114
Just back from two months of cruising!