[C38] head

joe launie jlaunie at cox.net
Sun Jul 27 01:00:32 EDT 2008

Glenn Terry wrote:

    Glenn,
       Do not use the original one. I installed a manual Wilcox head
with a long handle. I do not know the model number but it is designed
for commercial use on party fishing boats etc. with heavy use. It  works
and it requires little maintenance. I had to put a curve in the handle
to fit it in but otherwise no installation problems. Joe Launie, Macavity