[C38] Exhaust

Phil Gay eyriepg at comcast.net
Mon Aug 4 15:26:43 EDT 2008

Rich,

The previous owner of Que Linda installed a Yanmar 3GM30 changing the
exhaust system.  I was recently advised by an engine mechanic that my 1 1/2"
exhaust was a lot smaller than the 2" that Yanmar recommends.  I am planning
to change everything including the water lift muffler and the through hull
fitting.  Where is your muffler relative to the original location and where
did you place the through hull fitting?  I noticed that you own a late model
boat so your original location may be different from mine.

Phil Gay
C38 049 Que Linda
Everett, WA