[C38] PHRF Measurements

Phil Gay eyriepg at comcast.net
Sat Aug 9 15:59:37 EDT 2008

I generally oversimplify so I contribute with caution.

PHRF of the NW wants to know your actual spinnaker measurements.  The
spinnaker is measured at the mid girth as well as the foot.  The luff and
leach (SLE and SLU) are the same for a symmetrical spinnaker.  Since we use
a mast head spinnaker halyard, I and ISP are the same.

Phil Gay

C38 049 Que Linda

Everett, WA