[C38] LED mast head lights

Charles charles at finn.ws
Thu Aug 21 21:49:50 EDT 2008

Max,
I did not go with your solution because perhaps in a moment of bad
judgment, I called my insurance broker to discuss going with a non USCG
option.  He told me this could void my policy as I am supposed to be
using USCG and everyone else approved equipment.  Might be paranoid, but
I figure there is a note attached to my policy file about this!  On the
other hand, it is a lot less expensive your way.
Chuck