[C38] Leaking Chain Plates

Steve Smolinske SSmolinske at rainierrubber.com
Tue Aug 26 16:58:44 EDT 2008

Phil, imagine my surprise when my wife said oh we also have a leak by
the stove, in the cabinet where I store Silverware.

I spoke with the boat yard today and they suggested sikaflex 291, making
sure to solvent wash the chain plates followed with a scotch brite to
clean the areas of any dirt or rust Then making sure that entire area is
thoroughly dried before rebedding. I will be working on this over the
next week, weather permitting and let everyone know how it goes.  Thanks
everyone.

Steve
Peregrine #312
Seattle