[C38] Roller Furler Stuck

D McC cat38skip at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 29 01:15:51 EDT 2008

Not sure how halyard tension effects the Hood furler. On my Harken furler, if the halyard is too tight it will bind and not furl or unfurl. Since this is a new hoist for you, you might try adjusting the tension. The strap at the head seems to be more common now. My neighbor just got a new sail from North and it has straps at the head and tack.