[C38] Galley plumbing

Les hlhowell at pacbell.net
Sun Oct 5 11:29:40 EDT 2008

We just had a new bottom put on JACE.  The thru hulls had sealife
buildup, and took some severe cleaning to get out.  That could be the
problem with your shower sump backflow.

	I also have my shower sump teed into the sink line, but I added a
siphon break to the line up against the top of the cabinet in the head,
between the sink and the drawer.  After I had cleaned it all up, there
was a tendency for the sump to fill when heeled if I forgot to close the
sink thru-hull.

Regards,