[C38] Moving to LA

Joseph Launie jlaunie at cox.net
Sat Nov 29 22:20:45 EST 2008

Kerry,
    I would recommend that you consider living aboard your boat in
Marina del Rey. I would contact Catalina del Rey, the Marina del Rey
sales outlet for Catalina. This is actually a factory outlet and they
own their own marina across the street from the old Windjammers yacht
club facility. It is Panay Way I think - the road to the marina del rey
hotel. They should be able to find a live aboard slip for you either in
their marina or one close by. I bought 2 new catalinas from them so I
recommend that you mention that I told you to call when you contact
them. Marina del Rey is at the end of the 10 highway and a straight shot
to where you need to go. Joe Launie, Macavity