[C38] Moving to LA

Joseph Launie jlaunie at cox.net
Tue Dec 2 22:09:56 EST 2008

Kerry,
    Any weekend you want to go sailing contact me up in Santa Barbara.
We have generally light to medium air and sheltered waters for great
sailing. Our racing season starts in early February if you want a little
action. We use an asymmetric chute and are adding a retractable sprit
going out 3.6" to get a little separation. Joe Launie, Macavity