[C38] performance

Steve Smolinske SSmolinske at rainierrubber.com
Mon Dec 15 01:01:44 EST 2008

Ken,

My experience has been the same...go slow and use neutral then reverse.  I have also used forward with quick rudder adjustments and very quick short bursts forward to reposition the boat before continuing to back.  When doing any hard rudder adjustments beware as mentioned in an earlier post from Tom T. that the stops for the wheel are wood blocks and can easily be jumped or broken resulting in no steerage.

Steve
Peregrine #312
Seattle