[C38] cheap Foul Weather Gear

Steve Smolinske SSmolinske at rainierrubber.com
Fri Dec 19 12:05:50 EST 2008

LOL Don I forgot about the Head Dance

________________________________

From: listserve-bounces at catalina38.org
[mailto:listserve-bounces at catalina38.org] On Behalf Of D. R. Strong
Sent: Friday, December 19, 2008 8:05 AM
To: Catalina 38 Listserve
Subject: [C38] cheap Foul Weather Gear

I agree with Steve: Ya gotta get the pants with a zipper, else
impossible to relieve oneself without a major disrobe.
don

Steve Smolinske wrote:

	Larry,

	My wife and I both have the generic West Marine gear albeit it
is very old, but in good condition.  I would not recommend it, I have
noticed everytime we use it that we get wet,(even when it was new) not
soaked like a leak but damp all over, it dries out very quickly when the
weather stops but what good is that? I would recommend steering clear.

	Steve
	Peregrine #312
	Seattle (where it rains an awful lot)