[C38] Toe Rail and Good Foul Weather Gear

Les hlhowell at pacbell.net
Fri Dec 19 12:58:39 EST 2008

My favorite is my gloves.  After having my hands get cool and getting
older, I finally switched to ski gloves.  GREAT!! water proof, warm
(thinsulate), spider grip, and good fit.  Cost about comparable with
good sailing gloves.
	I have good foulies, but I don't remember the name now (they're on the
boat in San Diego and we just used them two weeks ago).  Good boots are
a MUST, and the foulies should have cuffs ties (ours have velcro) to
grip the boot tops.  Wear a life vest with the foulies, or you may be in
trouble in the water in case of accidental MOB.

Regards,