[C38] Snow

Tom T. tdtron at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 22 15:53:42 EST 2008

If you guys need a sailing fix to thaw out, come to St. Pete Florida.  It's a frigid 60f right now and dropping to a killer 51f by morning but if you can stick around awhile, it will be 77 high and 64 low both Wednesday and Thursday.

Hard to sing Christmas carols in T-shirts and shorts with the air conditioning is running.

Tom Troncalli
Renata