[C38] snapped exhaust riser

Russ and Karleen Duff avantura at comcast.net
Wed Jul 22 18:21:59 EDT 2009

I agree with Steve, It's just age.  I had to replace mine last spring; it
broke off while I was idling at the dock. It is standard galvanized pipe and
fittings you can get at your local hardware store.  The toughest part is
getting the flange off of the back of the exhaust manifold without snapping
a stud.  Ask me how I know..

Russ and Karleen Duff

  _____