[C38] Genoa blocks

Kenneth M. Sutto kmspacific at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 2 22:29:51 EDT 2009

  I have a problem with my starboard track  for my genoa lead block. It is located on the inside track and cannot be removed unless I take off the life line stanchon. My port side is no problem and the block can be moved to either track. I can't find a lead block to fit the track. I ordered a Schaefer block from Defender but it does not fit the contour of the track. West Marine does not seem to have a match either.  What I have on Sundancer now are Merriman genoa lead blocks. If anyone can help me find a block that is compatible please let me know.

Ken

      Sundancer