[C38] Curtains Those shutters are good looking. Howev...

Russ and Karleen Duff avantura at comcast.net
Thu Oct 15 20:52:08 EDT 2009

The tracks that were on my boat, which I think were stock, were fastened to
the windows with the existing screws that go into the frames. There was a
track on the top and bottom that the shades stretched between. Also, there
weren't separate tracks for each window, just two long ones (top and bottom)
that went the full length from the rear of the aftermost window to the front
of the forwardmost window. This made a total of only 4 tracks; top and
bottom, port and aft. The curtains had clips sewn into them that slid in the
tracks.  I think the track may be the same kind of track that the shower
curtain runs in.

Russ and Karleen Duff