[C38] dome light on cabin top

Max Soto maxsoto at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 22:23:45 EDT 2009

Hi Tom, I haven´t seen that light in other C38s, in fact, is not even in the
wiring diagram. I saw this light before in two   C38s  for sale and went
looking for a closer look on my boat  but there were no sings of a previous
installation.
It definetely wasn't stock on my boat.
I agree that it is a very important light on a C38 and I'm trying to desing
something to route the wires. Does your boat has other dome lights on the
interior or only above the table???
How about the other C38´s on the list??

Regards,

Max