[C38] thanks

Phil Gay eyriepg at comcast.net
Mon Jan 19 10:13:31 EST 2009

I am curious about Cabrillo's approach to fixing the "smile."  I have had
estimates here in the Northwest that varied.  Some suggested dropping the
keel and epoxying or 5200ing it back, others wanted to just fiberglass in
the keel stub to keel joint, while others suggested either sealing it with a
weaker more flexible polysulfide sealant.  I wonder if any one of these
works better.

Phil Gay
C38 049 Que Linda
Everett, WA