[C38] Invertors

Max Soto maxsoto at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 09:25:45 EST 2009

I´m using a Xantrex Heart inverter/charger hooked up to the AC system, it is
almost 10 years old and has worked flawlessly.It is only 750w, so I bought
another Xantrex 1500w without charger that is directly hooked up for my
microwave only. The freedom series are supposed to be a great option.
If I have to replace them, I'll go for xantrex again, that's for sure!!
Hope this helps,

Max

2009/1/22, PAUL NOTTE <panotte at shaw.ca>:

> Hi All :
>   Iam going to buy an invertor for Impulse in the 2 to 3 thousand watt
> range ,any input from any one would be appreciated as I am suffering from
> info overload and a great fear of making the wrong choice.
>
>    Paul

Max Soto C38 #198 ESTANCIA Puntarenas, Costa Rica