[C38] Invertors

Les hlhowell at pacbell.net
Fri Jan 23 15:07:42 EST 2009

Bad form to reply to your own, but...

	The inverter also needs good ground return.  Make sure the ground will
also carry the 180 or so amps (for 1800 watts).

	Also check the surge rating.  Some have 0 surge tolerance.  Motors or
high power circuits (like coffee pots) often draw quite abit more
briefly before the actual draw begins.

Regards,