[C38] Shift Cable

Tom T. tdtron at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 25 12:57:18 EST 2009

Hello Craig,

I don't know the specs on our cables but a few years back I had to replace the cables on a stinkpot and West Marine was very helpful. My cable wasn't standard but they had a catalog of standard sizes and a source for having custom cables made.

The fit was perfect and the price reasonable.  If you have a West Marine in your area, check with their customer service desk.

Tom Troncalli