[C38] radar

Kenneth M. Sutto kmspacific at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 25 23:25:25 EST 2009

  I was at the Seattle Boat show this past weekend looking  at radar units for the boat. There is alot to choose from and my biggest question is where to mount the radar screen. If anyone has radar on their boat where did you mount the screen for best use? Also any input on what brands will help. A fellow down at the marina told me today that one company makes a remote screen you can keep in the cockpit. It plugs into the  back of the unit and a cable can be run out on deck with a readout. Does anyone have knowledge of this brand of radar?

  Ken    "Sundancer"