[C38] Radar

Charles charles at finn.ws
Mon Feb 9 15:36:26 EST 2009

Steve,
Your last two postings actually were sent out by the listserver.  You
can always check this by going to our C38 website and looking into the
archives (listed by year on the lower, left side of the screen).  You
can sort all the postings by thread, author, or date.  As you can see,
there were no replies to your first two posts.  My guess is few to none
of our very active members have this combination.  I have Furuno,
Si-Tex, and Navman. (all conforming to NMEA protocols).  Raymarine does
offer a NMEA to Seatalk converter (I have one for the wheel pilot) that
works well.
Good luck!

Charles Finn
Webmaster (includes the listserver)