[C38] Hello To All

Steven Ribble steve.ribble at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 12:27:50 EST 2009

Heck, we could call it lots of things... if we could get some local/regional
interest going we could do a North-, Mid- and South-regionals and an East
Coast Championship.  And the same for the Great Lakes.  But if that's a
little too enthusiastic, how about a get together (rendezvous) to have a
drink and swap stories?

 Steven W. Ribble, ASLA, CLARB *Maine Licensed Landscape Architect*

*AMES** A**/**E***

ARCHITECTS & ENGINEERS

115 Main Street, PO Box 2610 Bangor, Maine 04402-2610 T: 207.947.0153 x366
C:  207.852.0971 F:  207.941.1921   E: sribble at amesae.com

* *

W:  *www.amesae.com*

Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail. ü

On Tue, Feb 24, 2009 at 12:05 PM, Steve Peterson <stevepeterson at linkline.com

Steve Ribble
207/852-0971