[C38] making contact

Glenn Terry Glenn.Terry at Sun.COM
Thu Feb 26 19:10:13 EST 2009

glenn.terry at sun.com

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: [C38] Seats, fabricator?
Date: 	Tue, 13 May 2008 14:17:34 -0700
From: 	Glenn Terry <Glenn.Terry at Sun.COM>
To: 	drstrong at ucdavis.edu, Catalina 38 Listserve <listserve at catalina38.org>
<00ee01c8b527$ad4c4d30$a101a8c0 at lmi.local> <4829E5C1.4020100 at sun.com>
<4829F9EC.4050000 at ucdavis.edu>

I had the boat pulled by San Francisco Boat Works and they did the
remove and replace (blue topsides paint also) but they contracted out to
a fabricator for the stainless steal work (I am not sure who).  None the
less this was all San Francisco prices so I am sure you could find
someone out in the valley that would do it for a lot less.

Regards,

G!enn

D. R. Strong wrote:
> Glenn: Did you not tell me once that the fabricator was Bay Ship and
> Yacht?
> If several of us desire these seats (my wife wants the whole family
> plus pets to sail together...she loves the images of your pushpit seats).
> Perhaps we could get a deal for a number of fabrications?
> Don
>
> Glenn Terry wrote:
>> On fleet week 2 years ago I was rammed in the stern by a Department
>> of Fish and Game boat. It bent the stern pulpit so it was a good
>> opportunity to add the seats.  The pulpit was fabricated from all new
>> materials at a cost of about $1,500 plus installation.
>>
>> Don't ever try to make a claim against the State of California.  They
>> will bury you in paperwork and then say they have no responsibility.
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> G!enn
>>
>> Larry Malmberg wrote:
>>>
>>> Inquiring minds want to know, met too!
>>>

>>> Best regards,
>>>
>>> Larry Malmberg-
>>>
>>> Hassle

bob gouley wrote:
*/     Gentlemen, I am interested in making contact with the owner of
smooth moves, out of San Francisco.  Specifically I am interested in the
stern rail seats, that extend out over the aft section of the boat by
about two feet. I would vbery much appreciate any information that you
might have. you can view these stern rail seats by googling
lyonsimaging.smugmug.com /*
*//*
*/bob gouley/*
*/Zephyr # 142/*