[C38] head

Les hlhowell at pacbell.net
Mon Mar 9 02:56:46 EDT 2009

Hi, Paul,
	The plugs will most likely cover screws.  Use a small drill and you can
then screw a small wood screw in to push it out.  Take an exacto knife
and lightly score around the rim of the plug, just to create a weakness
in the varnish or oil finish. (or whatever is on yours), then screw the
small wood screw in and the plug will pop out.  Unscrew the frame and
you should be on the way.

Regards,