[C38] Updating your listserve e-mail address

Charles charles at finn.ws
Fri Mar 20 10:26:10 EDT 2009

Many of us find it necessary to change our email address from time to
time for all sorts of reasons.  This can be a prolonged and painful
experience as we go through our contacts, trying to let everyone know
where we have gone...  Given this common condition, we have two options
for you to choose from to make this as easy as possible.

1.  Simply go to our website:  http://www.catalina38.org and join the
listserve again.  This is a simple process that automatically adds your
new address to the listserve.  Don't worry about your old address as we
have a program which automatically culls addresses that have been
terminated.

OR

2.  Send me an email with your old email address and your new one.  I
will manually make the change for you.  (the reason I need your old
email address is that many addresses don't contain the owners name)

Choose the one that works for you!
cf