[C38] cutlass bearing strut

maxsoto at gmail.com maxsoto at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 01:01:00 EDT 2009

Hi kerry,
I'm pretty sure it is bolted by four or six 1/4" screws. You'll be able to see the nuts from inside the hull right after the water heater. Also, if I'm not mistaken, somodels have it just fiberglassed to the hull. I'll send later a couple of tech sheets for the strut that I get from Catalina.
Regards,

Max Soto