[C38] Travelers

littlebreeze at comcast.net littlebreeze at comcast.net
Mon Mar 23 12:18:02 EDT 2009

Steve
I replaced my traveler with a Garhauer unit. I was beautifully done and works very well. In fact, I didn't know what use the traveler was until I changed for one which would move under load. The only mistake I made was having them duplicate the arc of the taveler. I wish I had ordered a straight one. I feel it would be more usable and easier to use as a straight traveler. Any Ideas? Garhauer makes a very nice unit.

Kerry Grimes
Little Breeze 139
San Francisco
Next week Marina Del Rey