[C38] Travelers

littlebreeze at comcast.net littlebreeze at comcast.net
Mon Mar 23 22:07:09 EDT 2009

Steve

I totally agree with Dave. I find that traveling up is quite beneficial in the Delta winds, But you have to do a lot of pre-planning with the curved track when you tack and it would be so much easier with a straight track. Being able to bring all your control lines under the traveler to the cockpit without the wood riser is also a design benefit.

Your going to love it, give them a call
Kerry Grimes
Little Breeze 139