[C38] Measurement request

Tom T. tdtron at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 30 16:05:23 EDT 2009

Here is a picture of our microwave and air conditioner. I hope it comes through.  They are in the navigation station foot well.  This area was essentially useless so we used it for the microwave and air conditioner.  The water pump for the air conditioner is under the quarter berth where it is easy to service and quiet.

The microwave works from a transfer switch which allows us to use it with shore power, genset, or inverter.

The location of the microwave under the navigation station is also very convenient to the galley.

Tom Troncalli
Renata hull #95