[C38] Diesel Generator

Max Soto maxsoto at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 21:22:26 EDT 2009

Hi Tom,
I definitely want to go with a permanent installed Marine generator in order
to run my air conditioning at anchor. You did a hell of a job with your
sound shield and thanks a lot for you input!! This way will be a lot cheaper
tan the price of a marine gen, but if I want it to be permanent, I think
this will be the right option......

Anybody on the list have installed a diesel gen on their boats??

Any toughts will be appreciated.

Regards,
Max Soto
C38 #198 ESTANCIA