[C38] Steam Cleaner

Tom T. tdtron at earthlink.net
Fri May 8 10:56:47 EDT 2009

Something that works well for cleaning engines and other greasy components
is just using a standard pressure washer connected to hot water.  Not only
will the hot pressure water remove dirt and grime, it will also remove any
scaling paint and lose rust leaving a prepared surface for repainting.

Rustoleum makes a paint that is very close to the original color of the
Universal bronze if that is the engine you have.

Tom Troncalli
Renata #95