[C38] feathering propellers

Charles charles at finn.ws
Fri May 8 16:25:52 EDT 2009

Julian,
I am not suggesting this is your answer, but there is a convenient way
to look up listserve discussions from the past 4 years. Just go to the
Catalina38 website ( http://www.catalina38.org/ ) and select from the
yearly archives located in the lower, left part of your screen. This
bring you to all the discussions we have had for the year. There are
three sorting options to select, but I would suggest the "subject"
option. Simply scroll down the list to propellers and quickly review
what has already been said (kind of like a "backup memory" for those of
us who don't remember so well anymore).
However, new technology comes out all the time and what was said in the
past might not be current! So, please take whatever course suites your
needs as you know by now... we love to talk about our boats!

Charles Finn
Webmaster